Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- My supervisor has recommended me to publish in this journal and has approved the article being submitted.
- I have achieved a score of 70 and above in my project or dissertation.
- I have read the Student Guidance on Publication Procedures and me and my supervisor have signed the declaration form.
- I have received SHU ethical approval, the research has been conducted according to SHU ethical procedures and I have a BTE ethics number.
- This work has not been published elsewhere, nor is currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- I confirm that there are no conflicts of interest or where there are conflicts of interest this has been declared.
- The submission file is Microsoft Word format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- My supervisor has completed the supervisor submission checklist, and this is being submitted along with the paper.
Articles in The Student Journal of Service Sector Management Research are published under the CC-BY-NC-ND licence unless otherwise stated.
Authors choosing to publish their article in The Student Journal of Service Sector Management Research remain the copyright holders and grant third parties the right to use, reproduce, and share the article according to the policy under the CC-BY-NC-ND licence.
It is the responsibility of authors to ensure that permissions to reproduce any kind of third party material are obtained from copyright holders prior to the article being submitted for publication.